Hunter Zero Ep.2 Hunter Zero Ep.2

Damn you!!!

LOl I hate it when you always end it liek that,now i have to wait for the next episode,anyway it was great,you've got my five

Magic Tricks (Stopmotion) Magic Tricks (Stopmotion)

Nice job

That was pretty good for a stopmotion,most other people can't really do it that well and yours looked pretty realistic so good jbo on that,keep it up man,looking forward to more of your work

AntiClockClock responds:

Thanks alot for your 10!

Beefaroni Beefaroni

Err...it sucked

Dude...this is just a bunch of video clips,music and clips, and stop telling people to shut up coz they don't like your movie, they don't need to make a flash to know that this=shit, stick with proper flash....

0megaw00ty responds:

Hey, shut your.. OH... I see you have some flash movies... I'll let your review pass. Jerk.

Frantic 3: Poison Frantic 3: Poison

Cool

Job well done man,you put time into it and it showed, the animation was pretty good but sometimes it looked pretty crap,but anyways good job

Fight Your Own Demons SE Fight Your Own Demons SE

Nice job

Good job man,I hope you get daily feature or 2nd palce for this :)
FIVEN!!!111

Marathon- Marathon-

Nice one

Ignore the last reviewer,you did the song justice,the animation was good and the grahics were great,keep it up

FFVI:The Day After Part14 FFVI:The Day After Part14

0_o

Wow Vince you outdid yourself,the sprite ripping looks like it paid off,the fight scenes were excellent,the music really set the mood and the script was great, this is by far the best episode so far,i look forward to seeing part 15

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks, Nova. I've definately come a long way :)

Oh and I'm also looking forward to FFVI: The Return - Part 2! You have my 5 ;)

ChronoTrigger ChronoTrigger

YAY!!

Nice one Vince,victory is probably yours,great movie,only bad thing is the fight scenes needed more action in my opinion but they were still good,i'm looking forward to what shin makes,not sure if it will beat this now that i've read the reviews and even if it doesn't thumbs up,the score is kidn've speaking for itself.

Vinstigator responds:

Hopefully. But from what some people are saying, Shin's is better. We just have to wait and see....

Thanks for the review, Nova!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

MASTERPIECE!!!

I can't get enough of this,it's got great style,graphics are cool,and the song's kind've catchy too!!Great work,keep it up

CT: The Pendant (Trailer) CT: The Pendant (Trailer)

I ENVY YOU GODDAMNIT!!

Now i didn't watch the whole thing(strapped up for tiem and all)but it looked pretty good,and was that converstaion true?(the oen about liking guys).Anyway i don't understand how you can pull off all these awards after working in flash a few months,i've been takign a break from it now but i know i've been doing flash longer than you but i haven't even got 1 award,maybe it's because you're older than me and i never really try to think of a proper stoyrline but enough maybes,you're very talented because you've won...what?7 awards in a row?and all your movies have high scores and good reviews,plus teh stroyline's are always great and the animation is improving.My only advice to you is to try and move on to better things,maybe you should stop sprite movies and try handdrawn fbf movies,with special effects if you can.Anyway Vince always a pleasure reviewing your moves
-Nova

Vinstigator responds:

Nova Dragon! Man it's been a while! What's up? The reason I won 7 awards in a row is because...I guess my story is good or something.

And I'm a sprite animator for life! As long as there are sprite haters, I'll be there to shut them up with my sprite movies!

And about that conversation...yes it was true lol.

Thanks for the review, Nova! And welcome back to newgrounds!