Space-Racers Space-Racers

Meh

The graphics were extremely bad, but the gameplay was pretty good,I see you managed to fix the hittest when you hit the walls,it needs sound though,and you said laps would be hard to do,it's not hard at all,here's how you do it:
You have a variable called laps or soemthing and set it to 0,then have a hittest at the finish line that whenever you hit the line the the laps variable increases by 1,then when it reaches a certain number like 3 it goes to the next frame,anyway try improving the game,good luck

fuzz responds:

whats so bad about the graphics there not that bad are they? you should see some of the other racing game graphics!

Sonic the Hedgehog ! Sonic the Hedgehog !

Great

I loved the music in thsi and the screenshots were a good idea,keep it up!

RegisCartoons responds:

Jim Carrey Soundboard Jim Carrey Soundboard

Great

It was pretty good,I've never seen a Jim Carrey soundboard so thsi was pretty cool,keep it up!

Splint0r responds:

i no i was insulted because i didn't see one, lol

Pink Assed Run Pink Assed Run

HAHA

That was great,I really like your games,how did you learn actionscripting?anyway keep it up,suggestions:make a variety of weapons,maybe some laser guns

Goatchrist responds:

Hehe, more will come, for sure ;) Thanks. I'm including that in my next stuff, I hope i won't forget it ;)

Screw With Knox Screw With Knox

Cool

Pretty cool game,the dress up items were great but you needed more weapons and more music but that might be because I didn't really like the music,anyway good game!Happy B-Day Knox!you rule.....and so does pie.

Saving in Flash Games Saving in Flash Games

Good

It's useful for people who are making big games,but other than that not many people can use this,still nice to see you helping people out,keep it up!

Solace Demo Solace Demo

cool

This is a great game no doubt,the shop was a great diea,ut the graphics were terrible,improve them and thsi will get a muich higher score.

Spike Trouble Spike Trouble

Cool

keep it up,I really liek your games,this one's pretty simpel but enjoyable,the controls are abit wacky but I guess you made it like that to make it harder,my suggestion would be make the player be able to take mroe than 1 hit to stay alive and to boucne off the sides wen he htis it,keep it up!

Goatchrist responds:

bouncing off the walls?hmm.....

Thanks for the review dude :)

SBC builder V4.0 SBC builder V4.0

Not bad

Quite enjoyable,it kept me occupied for awhile,the dick was quite funny,overall a pretty good dress up game,keep up the good work!

Shoot The Cans Shoot The Cans

Good job

No sound on my pc.I got 100% in about a second,the trick is click on the screen then the time starts then right click and press play,the timer stops,shoot all of the cans then hit play again and voila,keep it up!